#Dates were known to have #healing powers.
- Lowers #cholesterol keep a check on cholesterol level, and even assist in weight loss.
- Dates are a strong source for #proteins that help us in staying fit, and even keep our muscles strong.
- Dates contain #vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C.
- Dates are rich in selenium, #manganese, copper, and magnesium, and all of these are required when it comes to keeping our bones healthy, and preventing conditions such as osteoporosis.
- Date are loaded with potassium, and yet contain little sodium, and that goes a long way in keeping your #nervous system in order. The potassium helps to reduce cholesterol, and keeps the risk of a stroke in check.
- Apart from the fluorine that keeps your teeth healthy, dates also contain #iron, which is highly recommended for those who suffer from iron deficiency.
- If you soak a few dates in water and chew on them daily, your digestive system will behave itself very well. Plus it's recommended for those who have trouble with #constipation.
Analyse the Importance in all food and have them to stay #healthier and #happier..