Food Science 2018 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to London, UK. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “World Congress on Advanced Food Science and Technology” which is going to be held during June 18-19, 2018, London, UK.
In support of improving Health care, this activity has been planned and implemented by PULSUS Group, Ltd and Center for Education Development (CED). CED is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Food Science 2018 has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multitude of tracks to choose from every segment and provides you with a unique opportunity to meet up with peers from both industry and academia and establish a scientific network between them. We cordially invite all concerned people to come join us at our event and make it successful by your participation.
At PULSUS Group, It is our ideology to bring maximum exposure to our attendees, so we make sure the event is a blend which covers professionals such as food technologists, nutritionists, health care providers and researchers from academia &industry making the Food Science 2018 conference a perfect platform.
The live format of this educational activity will be accredited with CME and CPD Credits
The conference will be organized around the Theme ‘Craving new paths in food science technology’. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & innovations in food science and technology and share the cross-cultural experiences of various principles and practices.
Food Science 2018 is an annual meeting of Food Science and Technology organizations as well as committees to discuss the future of the health disorders in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development.
- 200+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 9+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about Food Science Technology and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the food science communities. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the food diseases and diagnosis, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Nutritional food, Food additives and its biochemistry, Allergy and food toxicology, Processing and Preservation of food, Biotechnology of food, Quality and testing of food are hallmarks of this conference.
- Healthcare Students, Scientists and professors
- Food Researchers
- Healthcare Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Healthcare Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Conference Opportunities
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting (4-5 member team)
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group registrations
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
- Exhibitor and Vendor booths
- Sponsorships opportunities
- Product launch
- Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
- Chemistry of Food science
- Nutritional Food
- Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
- Manufacturing and Handling of Food
- Food Additives and its Biochemistry
- Metabolism of Food and Nutrition
- Traditional Patterns of Food
- Pharmacy of Food
- Allergy and Food Toxicology
- Processing and Preservation of Food
- Biotechnology of Food
- Microbial Food Technology
- Kinetics of Food and Metabolism
- Diet and Fitness
- Obesity and Malnutrition
- Advanced Food Research
- Food Laws and Safety
- Food Waste Management
- Quality and Testing of Food
- Food Substitution and Engineering
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: http://food-science-technology.pulsusconference.com/